2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overview
Experience expansive possibilities in the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee. The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee is the ultimate midsize SUV. No matter what you’re looking for, it’s got a version to suit your needs! Whether you want luxury in Overland or Summit trims, off-road capabilities in Trailhawk model with its plug-in hybrid engine – or something somewhere between – this vehicle offers perfect personalized comfort and convenience inside an impressively stylish cabin packed with state of the art tech features.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Interior
The 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee is ideal for adventures with friends and family, seating up to five passengers. Its 37.7 cubic feet of cargo space can be increased to 70.8 when you fold down the 60/40-split rear seat – giving plenty of room for larger items while smaller personal belongings are safely tucked away in compartments like the glove box, center console or overhead storage bin!
Choose between the two-row Grand Cherokee with plenty of cargo room and spacious seating for five passengers or the extended Grand Cherokee L with three-row seating offering multiple configurations and an available power-folding third row bench with room for up to seven passengers.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Infotainment & Technology
Experience true luxury when you’re behind the wheel of the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee, thanks to its sophisticated and well-appointed cabin. Don’t just take our word for it — the Grand Cherokee is considered the most luxurious vehicle in its class. You’ll find other elevated materials throughout, like the available massage function for the front seats. Light up the night with interior ambient LED lightning, or let the moon shine through the single- or dual-pane sunroof. And with plenty of tech throughout, you’ll stay connected during each drive.
Available 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee interior and technology features include:
- Cloth or leather upholstery
- Eight-, 12-, or 16-way power driver’s seat
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Front seats with back massager
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dual- or quad-zone automatic climate control
- Auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Six-, nine-, or 19-speaker sound system
- Uconnect® 5 with 8.4- or 10.1-in. touchscreen display
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio / HD Radio™
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot
- Wireless charging pad
- 10.25-in. digital driver information display
- Head-up display
- Rear seat entertainment system by Mopar®
- Amazon Fire TV built-in
- Front passenger interactive display
Jeep Grand Cherokee Exterior
The iconic design of the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of rugged elegance. Maintaining core elements of Jeep the Grand Cherokee will continue to have a seven-slot grille, an athletic look, as well as other classic features. While some of the new redesign elements are LED headlamps, more than a dozen wheel options to choose from, and a dual-pane panoramic sunroof. With its confident stance and aerodynamic curves the exterior has a luxurious head-turning style that is effortlessly down to Earth.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Engine & Performance
Grand Cherokee offers you a range of available engine options. Choose from the efficient everyday V6 engine, an available high-performance V8 engine, or the impressively powerful and forward-thinking available hybrid engine.
The 293-hp 3.6-liter V-6 is standard, while some versions offer a more muscular (but thirstier) 5.7-liter V-8. The 4xe ups the ante by pairing a turbo-4 with electric motors and a big battery for 375 hp and up to 25 miles of all-electric driving before the gas engine kicks over. Other versions are thirstier, so figure around 21 mpg combined with the V-6 and just 17 mpg combined with the V-8.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Fuel Economy
Compare the Jeep Grand Cherokee fuel economy across the lineup right here:
- Jeep Grand Cherokee with V6 Engine (2WD): Up to 19 mpg city and 26 mpg highway
- Jeep Grand Cherokee with V6 Engine (4WD): Up to 18 mpg city and 25 mpg highway
- Jeep Grand Cherokee with V8 Engine (2WD/4WD): Up to 14 mpg city and 22 mpg highway
- Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Plug-in hybrid with an EPA-estimated 25 miles of all-electric range and 56 mpg-equivalent rating, and it’s rated at 23 mpg once that range is depleted
Jeep Grand Cherokee Safety & Security Features
Regarding safety, the 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee gets the latest driver-assistance technology, such as blind-spot monitoring, adaptive cruise control, lane-departure warning, lane-keeping assist, and semi-autonomous driving modes. Other safety features in the 2023 Cherokee include driver drowsiness detection and night vision alongside automated emergency braking with pedestrian and cyclist detection.
Ushering a list of more than 110 advanced safety and security features that combine innovative technology which refines the connection between driver, vehicle, and the road, the vehicle features other standard safety features like:
- Rear Cross Path detection
- ParkView rear backup camera
- Tire-pressure monitoring
- ParkSense® rear park assist sensors with stop
- Switch-activated electric park brake
- Night vision camera with pedestrian and animal detection
- Drowsy Driver Detection system
- Intersection Collision Assist
- 360-degree surround view camera system with front and rear washers
- Parallel and Perpendicular Park Assist and Traffic Sign Recognition
- Active Driving Assist (L2) hands-on-wheel and eyes-on-road automated driving