Anticipate Greatness with the all-new 2022 Jeep Wagoneer
The new Wagoneer continues its legacy proudly. The newly released 2022 Grand Wagoneer has a bold styling and a luxurious interior. The Grand Wagoneer boasts a beautiful combination of wood and leather. The interior features a collection of premium materials and technology. The hand and heat-treated blackened lace-wood with raw accent edging, and authentic dual-texture metal framing giving the cabin a rich, modern, and sophisticated look.
Continuing The Legacy
The new 2022 Wagoneer continues the legacy proudly. The newly released 2022 Grand Wagoneer has bold styling and a luxurious interior. The very definition of the premium 4×4 vehicle was established when Jeep first created the Grand Wagoneer. The original Grand Wagoneer inspired the two-spoke steering wheels and the inscription of “EST. 1963,” which appears on the edge of the dashboard when you open the door. Customizable ambient lighting and a full-length single-pane glass roof that offers breathtaking views of the sun or the stars only help to enhance the interior even more. Just based on the concept model, the cabin looks to be one of the company’s most luxurious and high-tech. Technologically the Wagoneer will be powered by infotainment software called Uconnect5. With an impressive amount of screens for the inside from the 2.1-inch gauge cluster, a 12.1-inch center touchscreen that sits above a 10.3-inch touchscreen with controls for the HVAC system, to the one in front of the front passenger seat which is another 10.3-inch touchscreen. The second row also has a 10.3-inch touchscreen on the center console as well as a pair of 10.1-inch touchscreens for each passenger. The passengers also get to enjoy the ultimate listening experience produced by the McIntosh audio system thanks to the 23 stereo speakers, which were also displayed in the concept. Jeep proudly proclaims that it’s “the only vehicle audio system in the world powered by McIntosh”.
Redefine Your Family Trips
The Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer is artfully crafted and integrated with the newest technology. Redefine what your family trip means with features such as:
- cabin crafted for comfort for everyone with intricate details and first-class seating,
- dynamic third-row seating that can accommodate up to eight passengers,
- exclusive McIntosh entertainment system
- Rear seat entertainment with an Amazon Fire TV integration
- Available quilted Palermo leather-trimmed seating with 24-way adjustable power
Maintenance and Warranty
- Limited warranty covers three years or 36,000 miles
- Powertrain warranty covers five years or 60,000 miles
- Three years of complimentary scheduled maintenance is included
Inspired By The Great Outdoors
The Wagoneer and the Grand Wagoneer’s design is derived from the great American landscapes we all love, from the Tampa Bay shores, to our many lakes and rivers around our beautiful city, and to the off-road paths only a few of us know. There is a stunning mix of rugged design and elegant style that will have you ready for whatever your next adventure may be in a drastically unique style that is sure to be a modern classic.
With greater confidence comes greater opportunities, underneath the striking design of the Wagoneer and the Grand Wagoneer is a pioneering soul that is engineered to handle the unbeaten path. State-of-the-art standard and available safety and security features work to help cover your every move is paired with technology designed to give you maximum control of the road. These premium SUVs have the power to haul and are equipped to give new standards in capability, safety, and design and are engineered to make incredible memories.
The Grand Wagoneer and Wagoneer offer:
- Hands-free liftgate
- Advanced All-Terrain Group
- Front LED lighting
- Premium exterior design that is awe-inspiring from every angle
- 22-inch machine plated aluminum wheels with black noise pockets
- Rear LED Lighting
- Night vision camera with Pedestrian and Animal detection
- Active lane management system
- Premium Color-Tinted Glass
- Vehicle Safe with touchpad Activation
- Tow capability of up to 10,000lbs with strength and sophistication
- Power deployable running boards
- 360° Surround View Camera with Real-Time Recognition
- Parkview Rear backup camera
- High Strength Steel Cage that’s built to help protect
Become a VIP
Welcome to the Jerry Ulm Certified Wagoneer experience. A truly amazing vehicle brings even better benefits. The all-new Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer are coupled with a unique customer journey founded on personalized communication and service. From selecting your Wagoneer or Grand Wagoneer to maintenance and throughout ownership; Jerry Ulm, a Certified Wagoneer Dealer will guide you. The Certified Wagoneer experience puts you first and goes beyond a simple VIP service. Discover what it means to own the all-new Wagoneer and Grand Wagoneer with a suite of ownership perks that reward you for joining the family.
Some parts of being a VIP include:
- Customer First Award for Excellence by J.D. Power, ensuring we adhere to the highest standards of customer service.
- One-on-one appointments with a Certified Wagoneer Ambassador to help guide you through the sales and service processes.
- Fully digital display areas outfitted with tablet technology to help you choose the right Wagoneer model.
- Upgraded lounge areas with complimentary Wi-Fi, charging stations, snacks, and beverages to keep you comfortable.
Call, Visit, or Message Us Today!